Wizard101 OC MemeWizard101 OC-Meme! Don't thank me, thank :iconStephanieOfTheWoods:Wizard101 OC Meme by MelonCupcake
Official Wizard101 Text Meme
1. Hello unsuspecting mortal, what is the full name of your Wizard? (Ex. Cassandra DuskStrider or Flint WindFlame)
2. Do they have any nicknames or names most people refer to them as?
3. What is their height?
4. How old is your OC? Most students go to Ravenwood School at age 12 or 13, and they graduate around age 18.
18 (shortly before graduating)
5. What is the mental age of your OC? Sometimes a character would act more like an adult, or very childish.
40 (very mature)
6. Now, what are the flaws of your OC's personality? Do they have multiple personalities? (and yes, all OC's have flaws. No matter how sweet or caring or whatever they are)
sometimes a little patronizing, very single-minded, not a multi-tasker
7. Best aspects or your OC's personality?
very concentrated on he
How to Design complex characters using core beliefHow to Design complex characters using core belief by mayshing
A character is basically formed by three things: Personality, Beliefs, History
After designing the character's story and personality, what will help them stay in character is designing the layers of their core beliefs.
The key thing is, these core beliefs are never, ever spoken by the character themselves. They just behave in this belief like it's normal and not even think it's there.
Of course you can still choose to have them say it, they will just be a simpler open book type character. Or say it partially hiding its true statement, you can also use a character's core belief statement to make it a story statement if you see fit.
A core belief system is the thing that will make the character see the world around them differently from one another; thus making their judgement and decisions differently as well.
Everyone (real people) operates this way. Core belief can be formed as early as babies. So watch out of the kids.
After the first layer of core belief is formed, the